93% of migrant sex crimes in Finland are committed by Islamic immigrants – Study (So I am guessing the other 7% is a shitskin who claims they are from France or Sweden) An investigation into Finland’s police data by the country’s police academy, shows that 131 Finnish citizens became victims of sex crimes committed by asylum seekers in the year 2016. A total of 1052 asylum seekers were suspected of crimes in 2016 and virtually all were men, who together represented 29 nations. Two thirds were shit skinned Iraqis and the age of the suspects was evenly distributed. Finnish (White) women were victims in 8 out of 10 cases committed by mostly Nigger and Muslim asylum seekers: 108 out of 116 suspects of sexual offenses came from Islamic countries like Iraq (83), Afghanistan (14) or Morocco (6). Almost half of sexual offenses were committed against Finnish girls under the age of 18 of which some were seeking men to access tobacco and drugs, the study says.LINK
Hate speech is a growing problem in Finland, official statistics show. According to the latest hate crime report published by the Police University College on 7 October, ethnic agitation has tripled in crime statistics. The study shows that in 2019, the police received a 105 reports of agitation against a group of people, compared to 34 the previous year. Police says when looking at all hate crimes by event situation, the number of verbal insults, threats and harassment cases increased compared to 2018. “Of these, the number of incitement to hatred -crimes tripled,” the report emphasizes. “Constructive criticism is always welcome and the police do not restrict free speech. However, freedom of speech comes with responsibility. The police intervenes actively when the threshold for punishable action is exceeded,”<SNIP> LINK
December 27th, 2020
November 18th, 2020
September 16th, 2020
Sally rides her bike down biking trails to look for carrots to stick in and out of her vagina. She loves the feeling so much she does it twice a day. Listening to finnish black metal on her old sony walkman. Yelling I hate niggers and go finland go! Little does everyone know but her dad that she is a dirty ho!!! So fun stop now sally found a fucking potato patch, so she grabbed a potato plant and rammed it up her ass and yelled GOD I LOVE HELSINKI I really really wish that I had a dinky.♪♪♪ Whore bags and oatmeal in Finland with sally!!!! It is so fun! THere is no sun! just plants in her vagina the fucking finnish wayyyyyyy.
Tampons bouncing in and out of her asshole as she aims for the big rocks well she sits on the seat. Singing how it feeeeels so good.
When we think of Nordic countries we are always surprised to remember that Finland exists unless you watch hockey. Mainly though when niggers and Muslims look at Finland they see good looking women they can rape and not get punished for it along with their free welfare. So basically the Finnish government is paying immigrants to rape their women. SMART.
Located in Helsinki, customers can enjoy their burgers and fries in the un-comfort of an in-house spa. Imagine getting stuck having to sit next to some big greasy guy from Pakistan. Yuck.
Other Posts Relating To Finland Things On This Great Blog
Run for the fucking hills look how tough this kike is
Yeah we all whack it to porn.. But of course there is a hook nose behind it.
Sad thing is his ghetto bastard niglets probably write rap songs about how cool their dad is. And how many times he has been in jail. Niggers never know who is the father of their off spring is female niggers have multiple negro bucks mating with them at once.
Where they come from there is no tolerance for other religions or cultures. We should let them come here I can not see any harm in it. None what so ever. Remember that next time you go to the Kwik E mart to get some milk. Apu at the till is not your fucking buddy. He is a shit skin who belongs back in Brown land.
Society is a structure. The white is life the dark is cancer. The dark is eating us away. Earth has cancer. Nuke Chemo? If we stop the cancer producing cells and casterate and give hysterectimies to them we can eventually cure the cancer and heal. Be clean and healthy again.
I hope he is prepping to hit real life fags with rocks.