November 7th, 2018
This guy must have got butt fucked sad by a paki or camel while over in Afghanistan to do something this horrid. Ian David Long went into some fucking red neck bar in Thousand Oaks, California and killed 12 people and then himself. The police believe that he suffered post traumatic stress syndrome “From some unknown contacts”. Now I have never fought in a war and have no idea about this post traumatic stress syndrome factor. But the last thing said is “Unknown contacts” almost sounds like a man trying to hide the fact that he goes to the fudgepacker bar.
Long entered the bar (In all black and a ski mask) called Borderline at about 11:20pm. He then shot an unarmed security guard and tossed a smoke device into a crowd. Reports then said that Long fired about 30 shots into the crowd. Some reports claim it was 60. I wish he would of at least done this at a hip hop bar in Compton.
Killer: Ian David Long
- Age at shooting-28
- Armed with a .45 caliber Glock semi auto pistol with laser sight when he entered borderline
- Long was very heavily tattooed
- Was a machine gunner in Afghanistan
- Described as a loner who lived with his mother
- 15-20 people were also injured due to jumping out windows or ducking under tables.
- 6 off duty police officers from different agencies were patrons in the bat during the shooting
- Survivors of a 2017 Las Vegas bar shooting massacre were also at Borderline at the time of the shooting. So don’t go to bars with these people.
- Lots of students at the bar the night the shooting occured
Victim: SGT Ron Hellus 29 year veteran
Justin Meek 23, Cody Coffman 22, and Alaina Housley 18
Sean Adler 48, Killed while working security at Borderline. Former high school coach who just opened up a coffee shop. He left behind a wife and 2 kids.
Daniel Manrique 33, former marine sergeant.
Telemachus Arfanos survived the shooting in Vegas in 2017. Sadly killed a little more than a year later at the Borderline.
Noel Sparks 21, Student.
Blake Dingman 21
Jake Dunham 21
Kristina Morisette 21, worked at the front desk at borderline
This case happened way back on August 30th, 1990 when 31 year old Adam Emery stabbed 20 year old Jason Bass to death in Warwick, Rhode Island. Adam’s motive? Someone smashed into Adam’s car when he along with his wife Elena and a couple of friends were parked. The saddest thing about the whole ordeal is it Wasn’t even Jason Bass who hit his car. Adam was detained in jail for 8 months but was later released on bail until the hearing on money that his parents, inlaws, brother and sister raised by mortgaging their properties.
In 1993 Adam was convicted of second degree murder. In a court room camera it shows Elena whispering in Adam’s ear saying “We are still going to do what we talked about”. Almost right after the verdict was read Adam and Elena purchased sweat suits and 80 pound weights at a local sporting goods store.
It is believed at first that they both plunged to their deaths as Adam’s car was left parked on a bridge. Elena’s remains were found a year later. But there was no trace of Adam’s. Most believe that he staged it to look they both committed suicide, when in fact he killed Elena and fled.
Adam was declared legally dead in 2
004 yet the FBI placed him back on their wanted list in 2010. Obviously they know something that they are not telling the public.
A lot of people believe Adam may of fled to Europe but his family denies this claim. They believe that he died that day with Elena.
- Suicide notes written by Adam and Elena arrived via mail after their deaths. But everyone except for the families thought they were fake. They also stated Burger King as their last meal.
- Some people in Jason Bass’s family believe that the remains of Elena’s found are in fact not hers.
I believe Adam is alive. I believe the whole time Elena probably thought she was going to flee with him too. But he sacrificed her for himself. She faced no jail time and all she had to lose was time away from Adam.