- Blair knew no one in Knoxville. Police and is family are baffled why he would even be there in the first place.
- Rumour has it that the reason Blair had purchased a ticket to Germany is that at one point he had worked construction there. He was there for apparently about 4 months. He apparently had a fling with a younger woman there (17 or 18). Someone even said who was apparently a close friend of Blair’s that people from Germany may of had something to do with his death.
- He was also suppose to be working in Germany for 2 years yet came back after a couple of months.
- Despite years of drug and alcohol abuse toxicology reports showed he had no signs of drugs or alchoal in his system at the time of his death.
- When Blair purchased his plane ticket to Washington, D.C he bought a one way ticket for $700. Yet a round trip ticket was on sale and he could of got it for $400. Even if not coming back why pay more?
- It has also been rumoured that Blair was bi-sexual (irrelevant to the case though)
- In 1979 an old co worker of Bishop’s claimed he spotted Bishop in a bathroom in Sorento, Italy
- In 1978 a Swedish woman who knew Bishop from working with him in Ethiopia claimed that she spotted him twice in Stockholm.
- In 1994 neighbours of Bishops claimed that they spotted him on a train platform in Basel, Switzerland.
- On the day of the murders Bishop was spotted buying tennis shoes at a store in Jacksonville, North Carolina with his dog and a dark skin woman. But there is no solid proof of this.
- In 2011, WUSA aired a story there were reports he died in Hong Kong and then in France, but police used fingerprints to confirm those reports were false.
- On October 9, 2014, the body of an unidentified man who resembled Bishop and was killed in a hit-and-run walking along an Alabama highway in 1981 was exhumed by the FBI in Scotsboro to have its DNA, teeth and fingerprints compared to Bishop’s. The DNA test indicated it was not Bishop’s body
- Investigators discovered Bishops diary where he wrote about wanting to become free and self-sufficient.
On December 29th, 1999 Ashley Freeman’s parents Danny and Kathy were celebrating Ashley’s 16th birthday with her best fiend Lauria Bible and Ashley’s boyfriend Jeremy Hurst. In the town of Vinita, Oklahoma. Hurst left at around 9:30 that night.
- Ashley Freeman was declared legally dead October 18th, 2010.
- The Freeman’s trailer apparently did not have running water. Although it had electricity and telephone service it was primarily heated by a wood stove. It was also heavily stockpiled with guns. The Freeman’s were apparently avid hunters and Ashley often assisted her father in hunting for food.
- Danny Freeman was known for having a violent temper and was often unemployed. In 1985 he was arrested for assaulting his father inlaw. He was also arrested for abusing his son Shane. Danny claims the acquisitions were overblown and he was acquitted.
- The Freeman’s son Shane also once broke into the Bible’s home stealing Lauria’s money and some of their firearms.
- Danny Freeman once threatened the lives of police officer David Hayes the police officer that shot and killed his son Shane.
- Ashley’s boyfriend Jeremy Hurst claimed that Ashley had $4000 saved in a tupperware container in a freezer to buy a car.
A shoelace from one of the victims Frank Kellybrew was found in Abuelazam’s SUV and murder victim Arnold Minor’s blood was found in his SUV also.
Previous Arrests: In August 5th of 2010 he was arrested in Arlington, Virginia for a traffic violation and had a warrant for his arrest on an assault charge. Then was released shortly after. Federal authorities have not yet responded to his complaint.
Incarceration: Abuelazam was only charged with 3 counts of murder and 6 counts of attempted murder. He is currently housed in Genesee County Jail in solitary confinment. Locked up for 23 hours a day.
Lawsuit for deportation: Abuelazam filed a lawsuit against the federal government asking to be deported back to his native Israel to stand trial for attempted murder there he did back in 2009. The law suit claims that Abuelazam be deported back to his native Israel so he can be convicted of attempted murder.
Arnold Minor 49 (murdered) Bill Fisher 42 (stabbed)
Frank Kellybrew 60 (murdered) Antoine Jackson 29 (stabbed)
David Motley 31 (murdered) Richard Booker (stabbed)
Darwin Marshall 43 (murdered) Antwoine Marshall 26 (stabbed)
Emanual Abdul Muhammed 59 (murdered) Davon Rowls 29 (stabbed)
Etwan Wilson 18 (stabbed) *There are also 7 other unidentified victims.
Crime: The Brown’s Chicken Massacre was a sensless mass murder that occured in Palatine, Illinois (Chicago suburb) on January 8th, 1993. It went unsolved for almost 9 years until one of the cowards girlfriends came forward to police about information on the crime.
2 men entered the restaurant and ate right before closing time and then robbed the store (stealing less than $2,000) and killed 7 employees. Shooting 6 and then stabbing 1. More than 2 dozen shots were fired at the employees. They had to empty their weapons and reload a couple of times.
Juan A Luna Jr. (Born February 16th, 1974): Luna was spared the death penalty due to one juror who held out. Which is total bullshit he should be shot in the back of the head (which would be an easier punishment). Him and his acomplice James Degorski were high school classmates at Palatine’s William Fremd High School. Luna was actually a former employee at Brown’s Chicken.
James Degorski: Degorski a former handyman (whose former girlfriend turned them in) Was found guilty of all 7 count of murder on September 29th, 2009. There has also been alot of anger with some of the victims families as Degorski recently recieved punitive damages amounting to $451,000 for having a deputy kick his ass. But it is still unclear if Degorski will ever see any of the money.
The Capture: In March of 2002 James Degorski’s fomer girlfriend Anne Lockett came forward and told police about the horrific crime the sick fucks committed in 1993 A piece f chicken from the restaurant that was kept from the garbage can the night of the murders as evidence had Luna’s DNA on it.
Although Luna along with Degorski were taken into custody for the crime on May of 2002 Luna immediately admitted to it. Then lawyers later claimed he only admitted to it for fears of deportation.
When the police arrived at the restaurant over 5 hours after the murders they discovered the rear door open. They found 7 bodies in a cooler and walk in refridgerator
James Degorski got beaten up so bad in jail he won a half million dollar settlement.